Low Festival 2023 will be held on July 28, 29 and 30 at the Ciudad Deportiva Guillermo Amor (Benidorm).
During the year, we’ll be solving the most frequent questions about tickets, lost items, how to get to the venue…
If you have other questions that don’t appear in this list, you can always contact us.
See you in #Low2023!
I do not have a ticket for Low Festival 2023. Where can I buy it?
Tickets on sale!
You can choose between different types of tickets to enjoy the festival. Check out the season tickets and their prices here.
What do I have access to with my general ticket? And with VIP and VIP POOL?
With your general ticket you can access the venue and all its services except the VIP and VIP POOL areas.
With your VIP ticket you can access the whole general area and the VIP area.
With your VIP POOL ticket you will have access to the entire venue, including VIP POOL and VIP area.
If I leave the venue can I re-enter?
If you leave the venue, you will not be able to enter again.
POOL, VIP and general VIP tickets
You can leave and enter the venue freely.
I have the ticket but I finally will not be able to attend the festival. Can another person use my ticket even if it says my name on it?
Each ticket has its identifier code and all will be read electronically. Therefore, the important thing is the code. In addition, according to current health regulations, it is not necessary to carry out any procedure or register the names of the attendees. In case it changes, we will send all buyers an email with all the information to process the registration correctly.
All entrances have different security systems. Admission will depend on having the full ticket in good condition. Any amended, broken or suspected counterfeit ticket will authorize the organizer to deny access to the carrier. The organization does not guarantee in any case the authenticity of the entrance if it has not been acquired in the official points of sale. The resale is not allowed in any case.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
You better not do it! The organization of the festival is not responsible in case of loss or theft of the ticket.
In case you lose your ticket, you should go to the Eventbrite booth. There they will help you, as long as you are the buyer of the ticket and present your ID. Do not leave it at the campsite/hotel!
I can not find my email with the ticket, what do I do?If you can’t find the email you received with your ticket, log in with your entradas.com account on their website to re-download your season ticket.
Can I change or return my ticket?
Tickets can not be returned or refunded.
In case of cancellation, is the ticket refunded? In what cases?
Once the ticket is purchased, it will not be exchanged or refunded, except in case of cancellation of the event. The refund, in case of cancellation, may be made by the organization within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of the public communication of the cancellation. If the suspension is made after more than half of the show has already happened, there will be no refund.
The amount of the ticket will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the festival due to bad weather conditions, natural disasters, closure of Spanish airspace or other causes of force majeure not dependent on the organization of the festival.
What happens if there is a problem with my ticket?
At the entrance to the venue there will be an incident desk to manage the possible problems generated with the tickets. We recommend you take your printed ticket to ensure you have no problems.
What happens if I buy my ticket to an individual, an unofficial or auction website and it is false?
The resale of any ticket is not allowed.
The organization does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been acquired through official channels. It may have been damaged, falsified or photocopied.
All tickets have different security systems. Admission will depend on having the complete entry in good condition. Any amended, broken or suspected counterfeit entry will authorize the organizer to deny access to the carrier. The organization does not guarantee in any case the authenticity of the entrance if it has not been acquired in the official points of sale.
Can I bring my ticket in Passbook format?
We will have enabled readers for tickets in Passbook format. However, as technology can fail even at NASA, we advise you to also take the printed entry in case there is an incident. It is better to prevent.
Can I exchange my bracelet with someone?
No, they are non-transferable. A person can’t go one day and another persona another day, because the bracelet can’t be removed or broken.
What happens if I break my bracelet?
In case of bracelet breakage, another one will not be given.
If your bracelet is worn out or it’s really tight, don’t take it off, go to the incidents cabin in the venue access and they’ll help you. Also, if you have any problem with your ticket go there.
I'm under 18. Can I go to Low Festival?
Yes, if you are a minor you will be able to access the festival site by presenting the completed minors’ access form that you will find HERE in the stand marked as Minors.
Minors must always be accompanied by an adult and wear the identification bracelet -18. Any incident that occurs inside the venue involving a minor will be the responsibility of the adult who is officially in charge of the minor. To do so, they must present the aforementioned form authorising the minor to enter and making the adult responsible for their guardianship.
If this authorisation is not presented duly completed and signed at the entrance to the venue, the organisation will prevent the minor from entering the venue without any claim or refund of the amounts paid. Children 11 years old and under can enter free of charge (until full capacity of 200 minors is reached).
What objects are not allowed in the venue?
Here we specify the objects that are not allowed in the festival:
- No food or drink can be introduced. Exceptions: baby food (jars) in plastic container. People with diabetes or celiacs may enter their own food as long as they show their condition with a medical certificate or card.
- It is not allowed to enter the venue with inflatables (mats, floats …), helmets, suitcases, cans, glass cups, deodorant, compressed air cans, sticks (yes those people who can justify it due to medical conditions). The sun cream is allowed in plastic containers of maximum 100ml. The maximum allowed size of backpacks and bags is 30cm x 25cm.
- It is not allowed to enter the enclosure with animals (with the exception of the accompanying dogs or identified trained dogs), SLR cameras, video cameras, pyrotechnics, skates, skateboards, selfie sticks, canes (except for those people who can justify it due to medical conditions).
In general, any object that is likely to cause damage can not be introduced for safety.
Can I access the site with my camera?
No cameras, video recorders and / or professional recorders, including GoPro, can be brought into the venue.
Selfie or similar sticks are forbidden, remember it so you don’t have to throw it away.
Can I access the site with food and drink?
- It is not allowed to access the venue with food or drink, for security reasons. Exceptions: baby food (jars) in plastic container. People with diabetes or celiac may enter their own food as long as they show their condition with a medical certificate or card.
- Vip Area: You can access the VIP area and the stands with a drink. You can go out withe only one drink.
- Vip Pool Area: You may enter this area with a drink. However, you will not be able to take any drink out.
I am celiac or vegetarian, what options do I have?
We have a variety of foods of all kinds and also beer for celiacs. You will find a wide variety of restaurant offerings that include these varieties. We are known for giving a lot of importance to the gastronomic offer inside the venue.
Of course, if you are a celiac and have purchased a VIP POOL ticket, in the POOL VIP Area you will have free beer for celiacs.
Where can I locate something that I've lost?
Inside the venue there will be a point of Lost Objects (located in the Information Point) to manage the possible loss of objects. If you find something do not hesitate to tell someone in the organization or take it to that point.
The organization is not responsible for the possible losses produced during the festival.
Can I buy cigarettes on the venue? Can I smoke?
As the Low venue is located outdoors under the amazing sky of Benidorm, smoking is allowed. What is not allowed, due to current legislation, is the sale of cigarettes in the venue of any festival.
Access for people with reduced mobility
- Access to the festival: people with reduced mobility and a companion (both with printed ticket) will pick up their wristband in the lane enabled for their type of ticket, and then they will be able to pass through the VIP / PMR lane control, regardless of their type of ticket.
- There will be a platform with high visibility in the two main stages. The person with a companion will be able to access it until full capacity is reached.
- There is a limited number of parking spaces available for PMR. They can be requested until the same Thursday at 14:00 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org These places will be distributed in strict order of application.
Are there rest areas in the venue?
Yes, we have large areas to rest in the venue. In addition, the two large stages have a lawn where you can rest comfortably between concerts.
Will there be night buses during the festival in Benidorm?
Every year, during the days when the Low Festival is celebrated, the venue is connected to the rest of the city by bus lines throughout the day and all night.
Do you have official app?
Soon we will tell you more!
How will the payment be in #Low2023?
Soon we will tell you more about the payment method.